Stores Assistant (BBBH13544) Burgess Hill, England
|Salary:||GBP22000 - GBP22000 per annum|
I am seeking a Stores Assistant to join my client on the outskirts of Burgess Hill on a permanent basis.
You do not need to have any previous stores experience as all training will be provided.
However, more importantly we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic and being accountable
- Physical fitness for moving items in and out of stores
- Ability to follow directions accurately
- Enjoyment of working as part of a team
- Understanding of how essential good timekeeping and reliability are, and how failure in these areas affects the rest of the team
Main Stores Assistant responsibilities:
• Receiving incoming deliveries, checking against the purchase order, unpacking and booking in. Reporting discrepancies should they occur
• Loading and offloading vehicles
• Issuing of materials to the production team
• Packaging outgoing goods for shipment in accordance with company procedures, following guidance from the Logistics Supervisor
Ideal candidate profile:
• Has a hands-on approach and can-do attitude.
• Takes pride in their work
• Enjoys a fast-paced environment with everything in order
• Confident communicator
• Enjoys solving problems and reducing errors
• Enjoys working as part of team
• Able to follow directions
· Salary £22,000
· Mon-Fri. 8am-5.30pm
· Own transport is essential due to the location
· Applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK prior to application
If this sounds like you, please apply immediately!
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”