Stress Analysis Engineer (BBBH13257) Yeovil, England
|Salary:||GBP33.47 - GBP41.84 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition.|
I am seeking a Stress Analysis Engineer until at least the end of 2022 to work in Yeovil, Somerset.
Main responsibilities of the Stress Analysis Engineer:
• Create FEA models and perform structural analysis using ANSYS
• Perform engineering hand calculations using Excel, Matlab, or Visual Basic.
• Creation of technical documentation such as stress analysis reports and design review presentations
• Collaborating with project and design engineering teams
• Create and present analysis results in Critical Design Reviews
• Provide cost and workload estimation. Maintain schedule adherence to meet key milestones.
You must have:
• Demonstrated experience in structural and dynamic analysis using FEA software (Ansys preferred)
• Fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering principals and the capability to apply sound engineering judgement when presented with incomplete or evolving problem statements or specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
· Pay rate £33.47 - £41.84 per hour PAYE only. Plus holiday pay in addition.
· Mon-Fri. 37 hours per week.
· The successful candidate will be required to undertake a drug screen, which must be negative, prior to starting the contract.
· Applicants must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
- Onsite parking available.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.