EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109 (BBBH14176) Spain
|Salary:||plus flights, accom. and meal allowance|
B2 AW109 or AW139 contract!
I am seeking several EASA licensed B2 engineers, type rated and current on either AW109 or AW139.
** We can consider candidates who hold the right to live and work in either the UK or the EU **
Role: EASA B2 Engineer, AW109 or AW139
Pay rate: Attractive rate - available on application. Lots of overtime available.
Allowances: Return flights, accommodation and daily meal allowance provided
- Supporting the production line for AW109 and AW139 builds.
- Avionic fault-finding and repair during the manufacturing process.
- Execute ATP (Acceptance test procedures) on AFCS Automatic flight control systems), hydraulics system, landing gears, radio equipment, etc.
- Certifying tasks completed by the production team and avionic mechs.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Must hold EASA B2 license with either AW109 or AW139 type rating.
- Must be recent on type.
- Should have experience performing ATP in the past on AW139 or AW109 helicopter systems.
- Fluent in English.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.