Reliability Engineer (Aviation) (BBBH14772) Gatwick, England
|GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
I am recruiting a Reliability Engineer (Aviation) for my supply chain client in West Sussex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established and successful global company, who would be keen to see applications from aviation industry candidates who are able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of aviation engineering principles, techniques, methods, and discipline in their application. FRACAS analysis experience required.
The successful Reliability Engineer will support aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of commercial aircraft.
The role requires the individual to perform analysis to identify and report trends related to system anomalies, equipment, discrepancies and performance reliability problems as assigned and lead on data analysis to evaluate reported discrepancies, to determine root cause, develop solutions, recommendations and presentations for leadership, suppliers and customers.
The post-holder will act as Engineering & Reliability representative for key airline customers, attending technical review meetings, reliability & component meetings.
Ultimately the position will work as part of the International Engineering team to identify and resolve issues.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
Location: West Sussex
Main Reliability Engineer responsibilities:
- To use knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and systems with ability to read, understand and interpret engineering technical information (e.g., drawings, handbooks, Component Maintenance Manuals (CMM), industry standards and specifications).
- Develop retrofit plans and monitoring fleet performance on specific reliability projects, creating supply chain test plans, laying out specific work scope requirements, and specific repair order instructions
- Perform research and lead discussion with component manufacturers and operators to develop innovative and effective solutions to increase reliability and/or save cost on repair schemes
- Generate business cases and cost/benefit analyses of modifications and other maintenance recommendations
- Analyse and report data to monitor relevant Reliability KPIs such as removals per 1000/hrs, LTU, FOF and NFF rates
- Lead root cause analysis and develop solutions and recommendations
- Create presentations for key internal and external stakeholders
- Perform comprehensive FRACAS analyses on failed components.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Educated to Bachelor degree level or have equivalent, suitable work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate in depth knowledge of engineering principles, techniques, methods, and discipline in your application
- Competency in gathering data and manipulating into user friendly reports.
- To have experience in performing comprehensive FRACAS analyses on failed components.
- Analytical mindset
- An organised self-motivator
- Valid UK Driving License holder with the ability to drive company vehicles
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- This role will be 100% office based
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.