Customer Experience Specialist – Ground (BBBH12766) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Customer Experience Specialist – Ground.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate engage with internal and external stakeholders to establish airport customer experience standards and continuously implement improvement initiatives to deliver superior service levels for our passengers.
This position shall be responsible for developing and championing the overarching customer experience standards for airports at both the airline’s hub and networks.
- Translate service vision into customer experience standards for the entire end to end of the ground experience such as check-in, bag drop, security, transfers, lounges, shopping and boarding.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to continuously map out and review the end-to-end customer experience journey to establish experience drivers and performance standards across all customer facing touchpoints at both its airport hub and network.
- Participate in best practices on customer experience design for airports and ground experience with a focus on On-Time Performance (OTP), reduction of pain points, disruption management, service recovery and driving unique signature experiences.
- Work with digital/system partners to drive seamlessness in the ground experience such as disruption management, self-service and any other kind of automation that would ease journey pain points and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Be involved in projects, policy formulation and data analytics to improve service quality and drive innovation in the airport experience.
- Provide detailed reports on project progress in a timely manner and identify challenges, risks wherever required.
- Support on any operational trials to gage on how to improve and enhance customer experience on the ground. Champion a customer centric culture through all necessary stakeholder meetings and engagements.
- Develop Customer Experience monitoring and auditing either through in-house teams, digital systems embedded through CRM platforms, or through external mystery shopper campaigns for both hub and airport.
- Support operating teams on establishing service level agreement standards of third-party service providers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience preferably in the aviation industry in an airport operation and/or ground handling company.
- Experience with airport transformation and pre-opening, ORAT (Operational Readiness Activation and Transition) an added advantage.
- Strong proficiency MS Office Suite
- Strong background in the development and implementation of service enhancement initiatives in a variety of airport environments
- Previous background in an airport environment is essential including extensive knowledge of lounge environment
- Extensive knowledge of back of house in airport operations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic, spoken and written.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hannah Courtney at Line Up Aviation.