Manager - Owned Media (BBBH12828) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||plus attractive benefits package|
I am seeking a passionate & experienced Manager – Owned Media to work in Doha, Qatar to join my global aviation client to join their Digital Marketing and Acquisition Team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the owned media channel objectives by targeting relevant audience across direct, email, SMS, mobile push notifications and any other owned media channels, to effectively deliver relevant traffic to the web platforms and achieve revenue KPI and reduce dependency on paid media channels.
The Manager – Owned Media will undertake the following as part of their responsibilities:
- Plan an effective lifecycle communication strategy to elevate the customers’ digital experience across the complete customer journey (70% of the role aimed at current customers)
- Plan an effective prospecting communication strategy across owned media channels according to customer preferences to achieve reach, engagement and conversion KPIs. (30% of the role aimed at prospecting for new customers)
- Elevate customers’ emotional connection to the brand through relevant, insightful and customer-centric email communication to build the brand equity
- Increase share of audience on owned media through an effective acquisition strategy to reduce dependency on paid media channels
- Plan, create, execute and review all owned media communications to ensure correctness, brand & legal compliance and sales excellence
- Plan and build data integrations between owned media systems (Emailing platforms) and airline systems to enable deployment of timely and automated communications and programs
- Optimize content, frequency, timing and cadence of communications through rigorous testing.
- Daily analysis, build strategies and mechanisms to increase the flow of audience to owned channels especially emailing
- Reporting and optimization of owned media activities.
- Build end to end email programs in accordance with the customer journey
Ideal candidate profile:
- Minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree or equivalent is essential.
- 8+ years of experience of job-related experience.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Specific in depth knowledge in Direct marketing techniques, Emailing platforms, Emailing, ISP rules and management.
- Familiar with personalization techniques, requirements and technologies used.
- Experience in developing direct marketing channels like SMS, WhatsApp.
- Experience in E-marketing techniques.
- Knowledge in Airline business is an advantage
- Ability to live and work in Doha on a permanent basis (visa and attractive package will be provided for the successful candidate once vetting checks are complete)
- The role will be 100% office based in Doha, Qatar
- Attractive package will include salary plus allowance for accommodation, travel, medical cover, schooling
- This role currently has 7 reports (5 perm & 2 agency staff) with a view to expanding the team in the near future
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”