Executive Jet / Helicopter Broker (BBBH12126) Greece
Seeking an Executive Jet/Helicopter Charter Broker to be based in Athens, Greece.
An Executive Jet / Helicopter Broker works with high net worth clients and their representatives mediating the chartering of an aircraft. The role will also involve the buying and selling of similar aircraft on behalf of your clients.
This role is challenging and pressurised but can also be very rewarding and provides lots of opportunity in an exciting fast paced environment. You have to be a self-starter with strong sales ability and be extremely committed to the role to be successful.
It is essential you have worked in a similar role before and already hold the right to live and work in Greece. Fluency in Greek as well as English would be ideal but not essential.
Salary is dependent on the experience you can bring to this role.
The main duties will include the following:
- Acknowledge client’s needs
- Source appropriate solutions to meet the client’s specific needs
- Prepare and send quotations to clients
- Extensive knowledge of different aircraft types, and understanding their capabilities
- Negotiate a deal between client and provider of the aircraft
- Generate sales from potential clients
- Strategize to close sales
- Relationship management with clients and suppliers
- Provide excellent and customised service
- Business development
- Client retention
- Attend trade shows to represent the company
- Conduct market assessments to prioritise potential customers and new markets.
- Office administration as appropriate to support the sales activity.
Candidate requirements and qualifications:
- Previous experience as a broker in the aviation industry is a pre-requisite, with knowledge of executive jets and helicopters.
- Strong knowledge of business software.
- Sales and marketing experience is very important along with account management and business development.
- Good knowledge of the English language essential. Greek would be an advantage but not essential.
- The successful candidate will be a ‘people’ person with a natural ability for building rapport, listening & acting quickly on requests.
Essential skills that an aircraft broker should have are:
- Excellent organisation
- Good time management and project management
- High attention to detail
- Ability to think quickly
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- An outgoing, dynamic and proactive character
- Flexibility to attend to last minute requests and changes to plan
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.