Logistics Export Executive (BBBH13437) Hassocks, England
|Salary:||GBP20412 - GBP30066 per annum|
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Export Executive to join them on a permanent basis! The role will be to work as part of the Logistics team to ensure that all export shipments are handled in accordance with company procedures and meet all operational requirements. Providing a high quality of service to all customers and departments in all aspects of the Logistics function.
Role: Logistics Export Executive
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – on site
Salary: £20,412 - £30, 066
- Recognise and react to the urgency of customer orders including AOG, IOR, and routine shipments. Where applicable allocate and monitor distributed shipments and assist when required with the organisation and prioritisation of the day to day workload requirements
- To process all shipment variations to global customers, facilities and suppliers
- Maintain and develop professional relationships with customers and suppliers
- Answer and make telephone calls with a confident and polite manner
- Negotiate cost effective shipment methods when required, utilising the Logistics network
- Recognise and organise hazardous, heavyweight and oversized shipments in accordance with shipping constraints/ gain best price quotes for hazardous and heavyweight shipments
- Adhere to all import and export procedures, regulations and controls with a working knowledge of Export Control Legislation to include (not limited to) Export controlled goods, Export compliance screening & forms, HS Tariff/commodity codes (Investigate and identify)
- Obtain, audit, process Export entry data recognising and logging errors accurately
- Ensure accurate paperwork completion as per customers and country specific requirements
- Resolve all manner of export shipping queries with commitment that the best solution was adopted and delivered
- Guarantee all turnaround times are achieved /high quality service levels are delivered
- Assist with knowledge sharing and development of all peers.
- Process and update IT systems with all required information
- Run multiple reports, analyse and collate reporting information
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments as and when required
- Assist the Logistics Department/Leadership with all other tasks/administration as requested
- Investigate approve and resolve queries for freight accounting invoices.
- All experience levels considered
- Knowledge of Export and Import procedures, controls, regulations and compliance preferred.
- Passion to develop in depth knowledge and skills within Logistics
- Proactive, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a busy environment
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Analytical thinker with experience of producing and evaluating reports
- Self-motivated, flexible, Initiative and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Professional and confident telephone skills
- Strong organisation, time management and excellent administration skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience with Quantum and web-based Aircraft parts databases highly advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation.
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”