Hydraulics Team Leader (BBBH15152) Saffron Walden, England
|GBP40000 - GBP40000 per annum
Our client has a unique opportunity for a Hydraulics Team Leader to join them on a permanent basis. As the Hydraulics Team Leader, you will be involved in setting up the Hydraulic test rig and workshop, and running this on a day-to-day basis.
Role: Hydraulics Team Leader
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Hours: Full-Time Monday to Friday, 8-hour shifts
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
What you’ll be doing:
- Test, repair and Overhaul of Aircraft Hydraulic components.
- Setup and establish Hydraulic test bench in new workshop facility.
- Working in accordance with technical publications such as CMMs & AMMs.
- Fault find down to component level.
- Correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements.
- Work to circuit diagrams.
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as BTEC, BNC, ONC or HNC/HND
- Hydraulics, Mechanical and electro-mechanical skills are essential
- 5 years’ experience working with hydraulics, ideally in an aviation background or similar industry
- Experience of leading and managing a team of engineers or technicians
- Attention to detail
- Full driving license
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Wellbeing scheme
- Employee of the Quarter bonus
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”