Asset Sales Administrator (BBBH13013) Crawley, England
I am looking for a Asset Sales Administrator to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis.
The Asset Sales Administrator will be assisting with and providing support in the day-to-day management of the major assets sales, leases, exchanges and programs.
The Asset Sales Administrator will be working with and reporting to Asset Sales Manager.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional travel might be required to support Asset Sales growth strategy.
Role: Asset Sales Administrator
Department: Major Assets Sales Departments
Position: Full Time
Location: Crawley, Gatwick
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Respond to Request for Quotes (RFQ’s)
- Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
- Assist in managing and processing exchange, lease, sale and repair orders.
- Liaison with internal Technical departments regarding Technical Packs / Tech records queries
- Produce and distribute marketing flyers & push lists
- Liaise with the MRO department regarding the cost and management of asset repairs
- Supporting in ensuring Major Assets sales meet expected budget requirements
- Obtain market pricing and intelligence
- Liaison with teardown facilities regarding the removal, packaging, and shipment of assets
- Maintain and update an Asset Tracker with sales, opportunities, and status
- Provide Internal Sales reports
- Assist with Consignment, Lease and Lease Purchase agreements
- Liaise with our internal Legal Counsel
- Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- All other duties as deemed appropriate to grade and experience as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player and self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in a sales or admin related role
- Previous experience with Quantum Control (AerFin ERP system).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative and manage priority of workload.
- Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
- Professional and courteous
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”