Aircraft Mechanical Technician (BBBH14981) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My client has an opportunity for Mechanical Technicians to join them in Philadelphia, PA. You will be working within a part 145 maintenance environment, carry out aircraft modifications to rotary aircraft.
Role: Mechanical Technician
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary: Depending on Experience
- Maintenance, Repairs and Modifications to rotary aircraft
- Accurately interpret aircraft maintenance documentation
- Carry out aircraft modifications
- Perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or location and conditions
- Minimum 4 to 5 years rotary or fixed wing in similar position
- General overall knowledge of aviation mechanical components
- Knowledge from elementary to in-depth levels of all the technical documentation required
- The right to live and work in the US without restrictions
- Experience working on an assembly line within Aviation – Desirable
- A&P license – Desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”