Supplier Quality Engineer (BBBH15048) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Our client has an opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role will involve extensive travel, and you will be assisting suppliers in flow down quality requirement interpretations and compliance to AS9100, FAA and Customer requirements.
Role: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA, however the role will involve 70% travel
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Discussed upon application
- Continuously improve SQA processes and procedures and recommend changes to Management
- Coordinate FAA SCA supplier audits ensuring flow down of requirements.
- Maintain excellent communication channels within the supply chain for continued SQA performance
- Represent supplier quality assurance function to perform oversight and surveillance activity on suppliers
- Interface with suppliers to facilitate root cause, corrective actions and evaluate their effectiveness
- Manage the approved suppliers list with respect to the organizations strategy
- Performs additional duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in a STEM field
- AS9100 Lead Auditor Certification required
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the Aerospace Industry
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Quality
- Knowledge of AS9100 supplier audits
- QMS knowledge
- Familiar with Project Management, Risk Assessment and Mitigation related to QMS
- Works under minimal direction
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in uncertain conditions and dynamic situations
- Able to grasp and process new information and large amount of data quickly
- FAA Part 21 Certification
- FAA Part 145 Certification
- ASQ CQE/CQA
- Six Sigma Green Belt
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”