Project Manager (BBBH12957) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP41 - GBP42.94 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Manager to join on an initial 8-month contract. As the customers'/authorities' single point of contact for Quality programme DDMS/SAF3 IPT activities within the SA Quality Value Stream, you will ensure the communication and implementation of their requirements (including safety and reliability) throughout the company’s operational processes (develop, fulfil, support and source).
Role: Project Manager
Pay: £42.94 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week, 8 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS Clearance
- You will ensure that all applicable activities along the product lifecycle (engineering and operations) are defined, planned and implemented (from the offer to the end of the product life-cycle including in-service phase if applicable) and ensure maturity assessment of the defined quality gates in conjunctions of the SAF3 and SA programme (Agile Methodology Development Process -AMDP)
- You will, as well, participate and represent Quality in all IPT change instances and organise the deployment of preventive techniques in case of baseline changes (e.g. product modifications, manufacturing process changes, etc.). You will be responsible for monitoring and assessing the quality of project process execution
- You will as well actively support the implementation of Program Excellence methodology (e.g. APQP) either by deploying it or by supporting the SA quality development teams (QSD) and/or any other applicable procedures/processes. You will ensure adequate corrective actions are triggered when deviations to proper implementation occur
- You will support the definition of the SAF3 quality development plan throughout the duration of the programme/project and then ensure of the correct implementation of the plan within the quality community of your Integrated Product Team.
- You will implement the internal phase review process and consolidate the existing risk register and monitor the associated risk mitigation actions' implementation.
- Where deviations occur, you will be involved in the handling of the non- conformance and waiver treatment including analysis of the deviations, monitoring of the corrective and preventive actions, as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality standards. You will obtain the necessary evidence that the processes and activities comply with customer requirements.
- Experience in Quality, competences in Quality Standards such as D/PFMEA, Control Plan.
- Experience in LBIP+, PDP, SAFE and/or Agile methodologies
- Experience in New Product Introduction Processes.
- Stakeholders management, Change management, high Assertiveness and good communication skills.
- Capacity to negotiate in a complex environment
- Capacity to keep focus on what matters and take steps back
- Capacity to give meaning and to influence
- Experience in Engineering and production/manufacturing Engineering would be an asset.
- Graded Band V
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Hollie Binstead at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”