Avionic Technician (BBBH14508) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My client has an opportunity for Avionic Technicians to join them in Philadelphia, PA. You will be working as part of the assembly line for rotary aircraft, completing manual installation of equipment ranging from simple to highly complex, using the necessary tools and assembly and control schedules.
There are both permanent and contract opportunities available.
Role: Avionic Technician
Type: Permanent or Contract
Hourly Rate: Dependent on Experience
Start Date: Immediate
- Assemble, modify and install wire bundles, conductors and other electrical components
- Clearly document work performed, control equipment status tags, log critical information during installation
- Read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, wiring diagrams and technical manuals
- Perform assigned duties on all shifts without encumbrances due to weather or location and conditions
- Minimum 3 to 4 years electrical/avionic aviation production experience
- Knowledge of rotary or fixed wing
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- General overall knowledge of aviation electrical/avionic components
- Knowledge from elementary to in-depth levels of all the technical documentation required
- The right to live and work in the US without restrictions
- Experience working on an assembly line within Aviation – Desirable
- A&P license – Desirable
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”