Production Team Leader (BBBH229) Kilmarnock, Scotland
|GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + + excellent wider benefits
MRD Recruitment is hiring a Production Team Leader for our FMCG client, based in Kilmarnock. The Production Team Leader will report into the Site Operations Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, people centric Production Leader to join an energetic team and provide leadership and ensure operational excellence on site.
As Production Team Leader, you will play a crucial role in reviewing quality performance and driving health and safety. My FMCG client, based in Kilmarnock is looking for a dynamic Production Team Leader, who is passionate about managing production operations and optimising processes and the efficiency of their operations to deliver great results.
- Drive HSE performance.
- Drive adherence to quality standards.
- Review quality performance with view to implementing improvements
- Delivery of production plan in a cost-effective way.
- Deliver adherence and conformance to plan.
- Facilitate improvement initiatives
- Effective interaction with relevant department and stakeholders
- Maintain SOPs and all associated processes associated with department.
- Leadership and management of the team
- To lead effective change programs
- To provide clear direction support, coaching and development for the team
- Deputise for Site Operations Manager when required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience of leading teams and driving performance in an FMCG or Engineering environment.
- Experience of balancing a multitude of tasks, whilst effectively prioritizing and delivering strong performance results within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
- Good communication skills
- Experience of coaching teams through change programs.
- Proficient with systems and presenting performance metrics.
- Experience of utilising problem-solving tools and facilitation of continuous improvement methodologies.