Loan Kit Assistant (37122) North Ryde, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD30 per hour|
- Located in North Ryde, 2113
- Ongoing contract
- Reputable global company
About the company
A well-established global healthcare company with a passion for providing innovative equipment. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work as part of a team in all areas of the warehouse, improving functions within receiving, inventory and dispatch. Provide support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively in a team and be genuinely committed to patient journey.
- Receiving and checking stock
- Put aways and system entry
- Inventory control
- Cycle counts and stock taking
- Picking, packing and preparing orders
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within warehousing in the medical device, pharmaceutical, hospital, animal health or healthcare consumable industry is essential.
- Energetic, driven and passionate about helping others.
- Experience with loan kits or consignment stock
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System would be beneficial.
- Ability to work with manual processes.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Reliable and stable.
- Willing to commit to a temporary assignment before converting to a full-time employee.
Busy team that is friendly, supportive, and stable.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion