Senior Customer Service Representative (37469) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD37 - AUD37 per hour + Super|
- Manage a fantastic team in world leading company
- Senior stand-alone position
- $37 per hour
- 6-Month Contract - possibility of extension
- Work from home options available
- On-site gym, great team culture
About the company
Be part of a global pharmaceutical company operating across the globe located in Macquarie Park 2113. Our client looks to provide world class service and effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service representative role, you will report directly to the customer service manager. You will be required to have excellent communication skills and ability to work independently. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with wholesalers, customers, and sales representatives. Analyse and interpret large amounts of data and be able to report to upper management. Liaise with external third party distributors and ensure stock counts are correct. Be genuinely committed to customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Data entry and process orders
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Liaise with cross-functional teams
- Maintaining relationships with customers and wholesalers
- Liaise with third part distributors
- Product knowledge
- Process credit claims and returns
- Data analysis and report writing
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in customer service in a medical device, pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- Strong experience with SAP is essential for order processing and running reports
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- High attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Clear and concise communication skills
Working environment is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.