Customer Service Specialist - Part-Time (38232) Mona Vale, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super|
- Growing company with lots of potential for growth
- Part-Time Position
- 3-4 days per week
- Located in Mona Vale 2103
About the company
Join a rapidly growing medical device company, with an innovative and forward thinking approach to the healthcare industry specialising in unique and market leading products. A company driven to progress and continuously strive for success whilst maintaining commitment to their customers and ensuring a positive patient outcome.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service role you will report directly to the customer service manager, working as part of a team of three Technical Customer Service Representatives. You will be required to have high attention to detail and great communication skills. You will need to be compassionate and understanding when dealing with customer queries. You will be a part of a friendly and vibrant team, which strives on building relationships both internally and externally.
- Technical troubleshooting over the phone with medical devices and apps
- Assisting with manufacturing claims
- Ordering replacement or new product orders
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Use of SAP
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical organisation
- Understanding of Diabetes and its impact
- Nursing qualification is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Empathetic and professional interpersonal skills
A team environment, encouraging internal growth and development. Employees truly care about the what they do, this positively impacts the environment of the office.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com