Biomedical Graduate (37276) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD60000 per annum + Super|
- Kickstart your career
- Hands on experience with medical devices
- Reputable global company
About the company
A well-established global healthcare company with a passion for providing innovative equipment. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be gaining hands on experience with leading medical devices in a great team environment. Providing support to a market leading range of innovative medical devices & consumables to medical professionals. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively in a team and be genuinely committed to patient journey.
- Receiving and checking stock
- Put aways and system entry
- Inventory control
- Cycle counts and stock taking
- Picking, packing, and preparing orders
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within warehousing in the medical device, pharmaceutical, hospital, animal health or healthcare consumable industry is desirable
- Studied a Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering or similar
- Energetic, driven, and passionate about helping others
- Experience working with a Warehouse Management System would be beneficial
- Ability to work with manual processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and stable
Friendly, supportive, and collaborative team environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.