Technical Solutions Technician (37463) Erskine Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD30 - AUD30 per hour + Super|
- 12 month assignment, offering full time hours Monday to Friday
- Located in Erskine Park 2759
- Parking available onsite
- Full training provided
About the company
A Fortune 500 listed medical device organisation providing advanced surgical solutions as well as a large portfolio of medical devices to enhance care within hospitals, ambulances, pharmacies and clinics.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for receiving and processing all returned equipment. This includes decontamination and re-calibration of equipment.
- Receiving and unpacking returned equipment
- Decontaminate and process the returns
- Calibration and quality checks
- Adhere to processes and compliance
- Liaise with transporters, customer service and sales teams
- Complete up to date and accurate documentation
- Attend all required training
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Biomedical Engineering or Medical Science would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience working in a process driven environment such as warehousing, loan kits, assembly, production or repairs is essential
- Good organisation and time management
- Technical aptitude with the ability to follow strict protocols
- Quick learner and adaptable
- Good communicator
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
Listed as one of the top 25 Fortune 500 companies, investing in the employees when it comes to training. You will be a part of a small team, driven to provide solutions that enhance care for patients.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.