Customer Support Representative (38186) Toongabbie, Sydney, Australia
- Leading Pharmaceutical organisation with a large global presence
- Recognised as an award-winning employer of choice
- Large campus with on-site gym, cafe, and parking
- Employee recognition program
- Supportive team, ongoing training, and development
- 12-Month Contract with potential for permanency
- Shift time of 7am-3pm
About the company
Our client, a well renowned global pharmaceutical manufacturing company is responsible enhancing patient's lives, through supplying pharmaceutical medication. Located in Western Sydney 2146, the campus provides on-site car parking, an on-site gym and care. Join their dynamic and passionate team who boast a good company culture and high retention of staff.
About the opportunity
In your new Customer Support Representative role, you will report directly to the Customer Service Manager. You will be required to have excellent communication skills acknowledging patients orders via email and display high attention to detail, ensuring patients have access to medication. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with hospitals, sales representatives, and patients. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Acknowledge patients orders via email and phone
- Build rapport with patients and stakeholders
- Process credits and returns
- Liaise with the order processing team and technical support team
- Monitoring supply chain
- Problem solve to ensure successful patient outcome
- Product knowledge
- Reporting on fulfilment and stock availability for customers and commercial teams
- Liaise with medical practitioners and other stakeholders responsible for patient care
Skills and Experience
- Customer Service experience in Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Healthcare organisation
- Pharmacy experience or Science Degree is desirable
- High-volume environment experience
- JDE experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
A positive environment, encouraging internal growth and development. Employees truly care about what they do, this positively impacts the environment of the office.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com