Customer Service Representative (37374) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD62000 per annum + Super|
- Work for a growing Australian owned medical device logistics company
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Supportive and inclusive environment
- $60,000 + Super
About the company
Our client is a well renowned rapidly growing Australian healthcare logistics organisation. They strive to deliver exceptional service to their customers through innovative and forward-thinking methods. Join their dynamic and passionate team in their new Sydney CBD, 2000 location.
About the opportunity
In your new Customer Service role, you will become an important piece of a strong, motivated, and driven customer service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have excellent communication and attention to detail skills, processing orders via email and phone. Liaising with medical professionals to provide delivery information in a high volume and deadline driven environment.
- Answering queries via phone and email
- Data entry and processing orders
- Quoting orders
- Liaise with hospitals and distribution centres across Australia to track orders
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience dealing directly with customer enquiries
- Experience in high-volume call environments
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Proficient computer skills
Fantastic, engaging, friendly and hardworking team, with minimal turnover in staff.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.