Customer Service Representative (38190) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD33 - AUD34 per hour + Super|
- Global medical device company
- 6-Month contract - possibility for extension or permanency
- Hybrid working model - office located in Sydney CBD 2000
- $34 per hour
Ability to grow and develop
About the company
A rapidly growing global healthcare company with a passion for providing innovative equipment. Our client looks to provide effective forward thinking treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
In your new customer service representative role, you will report directly to the customer service manager. You will be required to have excellent communication skills and ability to work independently. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively with customers, and other internal departments. Manage customer expectations, build rapport and follow through with purchases. Be genuinely committed to customer satisfaction and you will grow and advance your career.
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Process and manage orders
- Liaise with cross-functional teams
- Execute order to cash activities for all customer order types
- Maintaining relationships with customers
- Engage with customers to identify opportunities for value creation
- Product knowledge
- Process credit claims and returns
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in customer service in a medical device or biotechnology environment
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Experience in a call centre environment is advantageous
- Ability to problem solve
- Clear and concise communication skills
Working environment is engaging and hard working - fantastic team and organisation to be a part of.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com