Customer Service Representative (38665) Darlinghurst, Sydney, Australia
- Be a part of a global medical device organisation
- Located in Sydney 2000
- 6-month contract
About the company
Work for a global medical device company operating across advanced devices for medical professionals across the globe. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible enhancing the quality of life to patients all over the world.
About the opportunity
Be part of a strong, motivated, and driven Customer Service team. In your new customer service role, you will work closely with your team to process orders through to invoice for key accounts and provide support to cross functional teams. Be genuinely committed to patient and customer satisfaction of a market leading range of innovative medical devices to medical professionals.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service
- Order fulfillment using SAP
- Managing customer expectations and investigation of orders
- Support sales representatives
- Ensure complaints are resolved quickly and expertly, and escalated when required
- Handling of exchanges and returns
- Reporting on fulfilment and stock availability for customers and commercial teams
- Product knowledge
- Maintaining relationships with customers
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service in a Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or FMCG organisation
- SAP knowledge and experience desirable
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Excel experience desirable
- Experience in a call environment
- Strong logistical understanding
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solving
Fantastic team leadership, with low turnover in staff.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com