Warehouse Assistant - Loan Kit (37527) Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, Australia
|Salary:||AUD55000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super|
- Permanent Position
- Reputable global medical device company
- Training and support provided
- Great company culture
- $55,000-$65,000 + super (depending on experience)
About the company
A well-established global healthcare company with a passion for providing innovative equipment located in South Eastern Brisbane 4172. Our client looks to provide effective treatments quickly and economically to provide the best level of service possible. They are passionate about providing innovative surgical solutions and medical devices that enhance the lives of patients.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work as part of a team to ensure medical kits are packed and prepared accurately and on time for scheduled surgeries as well as patient on the table cases. You will also be responsible for receiving kits back from hospitals, checking usage and replenishing stock. Ability to problem solve and work cohesively in a team and be genuinely committed to patient journey.
- Pick, pack and prepare medical kits
- Arrange couriers and transport
- Checking kits and updating usage
- Replenishing stock
- Inventory control
- Cycle counting and stock takes
- Accurate data entry onto the system
- General warehouse duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with medical loan kits is highly advantageous
- Experience working within warehousing or logistics in the medical device industry or similar is essential
- Tertiary qualification in Biomedical Engineering or Medical Science is advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high accuracy is required
- Experience in a KPI driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with SAP is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Computer proficiency with experience using a system is required
Friendly and supportive team, offering a stable working environment and training provided.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Kate Toohill on 02 8877 8735 for a confidential discussion.