Client Service Representative (CLIEN57667) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD15 - USD15.4 per hour|
Do you enjoy talking with people, problem-solving and a fast-paced environment? Then our Client Service Representative role may be the right career choice for you!
ESS, a leader in Educational Management Services, is currently seeking Client Service Representatives in our Cherry Hill, NJ corporate office. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service, telephone and email support to our partnering school districts. The rapid growth and expansion of our business is causing a need for a new generation of Client Service Representatives to provide world-class services to our clients.
- Acting as a liaison between school district administration and our organization
- Directing and controlling the fulfillment of substitute teacher and paraprofessional assignments
- Daily communication with clients to facilitate positive client relations and resolution of client concerns, responding to calls and emails within the designated timeframe
- Working with our substitute automated management system
- Updating and manipulating data
- Building a team environment
- Compiling reports for designated client contacts
- Must be proficient in English (speaking, reading writing).
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 1-year customer service experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy in data entry and excel
- Positive attitude and ability to work well within a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Our Client Service department is open Monday-Thursday 6:00AM-6:00PM and Friday 6:00AM-5:00PM. Full-time Shifts are available for Monday-Thursday 9:30AM-6:00PM/Friday 8:30AM-5:00PM.