Trainee Casino Cashier (EMP-TC5) London, England
|Salary:||GBP21715 - GBP23019 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
Are you ready for a new challenge within a professional yet energetic environment?
The Empire Casino, one of London’s biggest casinos is currently recruiting for trainee casino cashiers to join our amazing and energetic team.
Within a casino, the cash desk is one of the most important functions for the business ensuring our customers journeys are always maintained with professionalism and fantastic service delivery.
So, what does a cashier do within a casino?
- Exchanging Casino Chips and Slot Tickets for Cash
- Performing debit Card Transactions
- Exchanging Foreign Currency
- Auditing, refilling ATM’s
- Handling Large amounts of Cash
- Processing all Banking
- Thorough Understanding of Law’s and Regulations within Casino Operations
- Providing excellent service to ensure smooth customer’s journey
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Personal Functional Licence fee reimbursement (requirement to do the job role)
- Training in compliance of Safer Gambling and Anti-Money Laundering policies
- Company Software Training
- Growth Opportunities
What we are looking for:
- Ability to be flexible to meet the business operational needs
- Willing to learn procedures and regulations required for the role
- Computer literate (Excel, Word)
- Customer service focused
- Thrives within a challenging but rewarding environment
We recognise your hard work so we offer promotional opportunities after completion of your training and probationary period. You can develop very quickly within Metropolitan Gaming, so are you ready to join the winning team?
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.