Employee Engagement Support Specialist (EMPLO56390) Cherry Hill, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD15.4 - USD15.4 per hour|
Do you enjoy talking with people, problem-solving and a fast-paced environment? If so, then the Support Specialist role in our Employee Engagement department might be the perfect fit for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional service, telephone and email support to our substitute teachers/support staff in an inbound call center environment!
**This is an in-office position with a hybrid option after 90 days based on performance**
- A minimum of 1 year customer service experience
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and has to the ability to quickly learn new software
- Demonstrates effective multi-tasking skills
- Monday - Friday Schedule
- Hybrid option
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short/Long term Disability, FSA/HSA, 401k
- Ancillary benefits
- Help to improve the education of every student, every day!
- Paid bi-weekly
- Paid sick, PTO, Vacation, and Volunteer time off
- Nine paid holidays
- Positive work environment
- Incredibly fun co-workers
- Periodic team building events
- Work-life balance