SAP Packaging Solutions Consultant (BBBH29583) McPherson, Kansas
- The SAP Packaging Solutions Consultant has primary responsibility for confirmation that medical devices and combination products meet their intended function within this research-based pharmaceutical company. This includes development of data through engineering studies that informs new product development as well as test reports that support product submissions
- The candidate will work within a team environment to solve problems and utilize best engineering practices and techniques for root cause and statistical analysis
- This work entails defining test methods, developing protocols, performing data analysis, and writing reports in compliance with corporate procedures
- Contractor will work in SAP Packaging solutions creating and revision component specifications.
- Partner with Systems engineers in defining product requirements such that they are verifiable
- Development of test fixtures, test methods, and performance of Test Method Validation activities
- Coordinate with internal and external partners and suppliers to procure test samples and manage conditioning and accelerated aging studies
- Ensure integrity and compliance of data according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Develop Verification Plans including test strategy
- Utilize technical writing and statistical data analysis skills to write protocols and reports
- As necessary, conduct root cause analysis and derive recommendations based on analysis of data
- Translate inspections and tests methods into component and product specifications
- Coordinating with off-site artwork center, suppliers, site supply chain and procurement
- Desk work
- May occasionally work with vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Science or Industrial Engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- Pharma experience not required most important piece is experience with packaging and artwork; do not need a heavily experienced engineer
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Krishnan at 248-206-8721 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 8 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/