Cost Controller (Temporary) (INKBL18457) Zoetermeer , Nederland
We are looking for a Cost Controller logistics for an international FMCG company. This assignment will be for approximately 6 months, starting from september on. This is a challenging and interesting financial role on a global level.
As a Material and Logistic Cost Controller you are responsible for the integration and harmonization of current controlling activities performed in the three business units Specialized Nutrition, EDP and Alpro in the Netherlands. Most of these activities are currently serviced via other entities of the company and need to be incorporated in the new organisation's ways of working of the Netherlands finance team, with end-game:
- Lead forecasting process of logistic and material costs and co-lead logistic productivity projects;
- Management of logistic spend via monthly tracking and business partnering, ultimately to drive effectiveness & insights;
- Produce and analyze standard COGS report, and support FP&A and gross margin team on COGS inquiries.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Master's degree in finance/economics/accounting;
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar controlling roles, with full responsibility to manage independently financial cycles;
- Good understanding of Excel;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- We will welcome an open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person.
We can offer an hourly rate of maximum 75 euro's for a freelancer. We can also offer a average monthly salary of 5800 euro's, depending on your knowledge and experience.