Hospitality Staff (BK4054) Scarborough, England
Castle Employment Hospitality Division are currently preparing for the Season of 2019. We are looking for friendly, outgoing and competent candidates to work within our varied array of clients based in Scarborough, Whitby and Malton.
The Hospitality department of a fast paced and friendly team at one of the top 5 UK visitor attractions is seeking several Hospitality Staff to join our expanding team. Transport is provided 7 days a week from Scarborough to support each of the varied daily shifts.
We have varied shifts available offering you the opportunity to have complete flexibility around your working week, from part time, full time, weekends only and late shifts. You will work throughout restaurants, bars and events venues providing you with a wide range of experience.
You will be working for a well-established, successful company in the Leisure and Events industry, that will give you excellent experience for your CV. It also provides you with a reference and food and hygiene certification and flexible working hours are available.
To be a successful member of the Hospitality Staff team you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in roles within Hospitality, Catering and Cleaning such as – Bar, Waiting On, Front of House, Baristas and Retail.
- Flexible attitude to working a varied role and commitment to meet required standards
- A bubbly, friendly personality with the desire to work in a front facing public role
The Hospitality Staff will receive pay rates depending on your age.
Benefits of joining Castle Employment Hospitality Division:
- Full time, part time and weekend positions are available
- Work when you want until Christmas 2019
- Casual and flexible hours available
- Great rates of pay depending on your age from £4.35 to £8.21
- Discounted meals along with discounted entry to one of the UK’s Top 5 visitors’ attractions
- Transport provided 7 days a week across all shifts available
For further details on this position please contact Kim Jackson on 01723 500643 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org