Bar Staff (RL5462) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP9.2 per hour|
Castle Employment Group are currently recruiting on behalf of their esteemed Hospitality client for experienced Bar staff to work evenings and lates in order to cover busy periods
Castle Hospitality and Cleaning Division are looking for engaging, outgoing and competent bar staff to join Castle’s exciting growing Hospitality team this season. Castle Hospitality team have extensive knowledge of the local Hospitality sector, with a proven track record of success in providing temporary and permanent roles on flexible contracts to suit all circumstances, ranging from part-time work around studies/other roles/other commitments, right through to providing full-time work.
- As a member of the events and bar team, you will be responsible for serving all customers alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- You will be required to walk to the floor to ensure any empty glasses are collected and returned to the bar to be washed and re-used
- To fill and empty the glass wash and ensure all the glasses are in the correct place
- Using the till and cash handling
The Benefits - what can we offer?
- A genuine Temporary to Permanent position for the right candidate
- Training available for all roles to heighten skill-set, improve CV as well as Customer Service skills
- The opportunity to join an established Hospitality provider, ensuring you are the first to hear about any new and exciting opportunities in the heart of Scarborough
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to get a fantastic reference for future employment or University applications!