IT Manager (PR/CR/013525) Suffolk, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum|
IT Manager – Digital/BAU/Projects – Felixstowe/Remote
IT Support Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Felixstowe, Suffolk, where you will play a key part in the oversight of the IT support provision, provided by a 3rd party supplier, and the internal project delivery for the organisation. Working closely with external IT suppliers to implement technology initiatives, aligned to future business goals and the overall roadmap, you will play a critical role in maturing and adding real value to the organisations IT provision. The role will involve day-to-day end user support, alongside working on IT Projects with 3rd party supplier support. The role can be performed from home, with very occasional travel to the office in Felixstowe.
The ideal candidate will have previous 2nd/3rd line IT Support Engineer, preferably with experience of BAU support and also working on IT projects. My client is ideally looking for candidate with good all-round technology expertise, particularly around system upgrades, databases, servers etc.
- To own and manage the IT infrastructure for the organisation, being knowledgeable and experienced enough to provide a suitable to advise on a range of tech, including Servers, Networking, Security & Databases.
- Provide end user support to a range of internal users, including carrying out system administration functions, system changes & upgrades.
- Work with suppliers to ensure suitable monitoring and alerting is in place in areas such as capacity, performance, security with appropriate communications and escalation processes as required.
- Undertake root cause analysis for ongoing incidents, participate in active problem resolution and ensure change management processes are adhered to.
- Work with the senior leadership team to identify and deliver on the roadmap for IT within the business.
- Previous experience in IT Support/Infrastructure Engineer would be highly valuable for this role.
- Knowledge of a variety of software, hardware & technologies - including CRM, Servers, Networking, System Changes/Upgrades.
- Ability to work autonomously, whilst working on a range of tasks and projects.
- Previous experience working with 3rd party suppliers.
- A highly effective communicator with a focus on adding value to the business.
- A problem solver who displays high levels of resilience and has a passion for achieving the right outcomes.
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £35,000 and £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits. If successful in securing the role, candidates will have to complete a DBS check, due to the nature of the organisations work.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review