Data Engineer (PR/CR/013597) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Data Engineer – Remote
Data Engineer required for a leading organisation based in Stoke on trent . The ideal candidate will have previous experience as data engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience working alongside a variety of applications and proactively manage database changes.
You will also be expected to build partnerships with stakeholders around the business and communicate ideas effectively. Whilst creating solutions to problems by yourself and as part of a team, you are expected to consistently improve existing solutions to make them more efficient.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Design effective ways to store and provision data
- Providing customers with range of data-driven solutions, often predictive models, that enable them to make better decisions
- Build and manage data infrastructure
- Maintain and build end to end data pipelines and code repositories
- Implement best practice for storage and processing of large data sets
- Communicating with Key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Extract, Transform and Load Data using ETL/ Microsoft SSIS.
- Complete Data Warehousing / Solution Design.
- Frequently use Azure Data Platform effectively.
Key Skills of the Role
- Experience with MS-SQL databases and writing MS-SQL scripts
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL datasets
- Understanding of Azure services
- Experience coding in Python
- Implement your Analytical Skills and adapt existing Data Analysis techniques.
- Experience using Matillion and Snowflake
- Hold a high-level of communication in order to build relationships.
- Use Problem Solving skills to further understand solution benefits.
- Apply an applicable “Team-focused” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
The salary for this permanent position is between £45,000 – £50,000 per annum. The organisation has an excellent benefits package and can offer flexible working opportunities.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Data Engineer – Stoke on Trent/Remote