HR / People Manager (BBBH11339) Manchester, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Join an exciting, growing tech company and help shape their HR function! They're looking for a great collaborator who can engage with stakeholders at all levels and build an enviable company culture.
- Help create and sustain a happy culture and be an advocate of company values.
- Formalise personal development: Facilitate creation of subject matter “guilds”, make training part of the culture and support managers in becoming inspiring mentors.
- Review of HR Systems and tooling
- Review of salaries, bonus schemes and company benefits
- Responsible for developing a learning and training programme
- Ownership of talent strategy; collaborating with talent manager and hiring managers
- You'll be Line Manager for the Talent Manager
- Track performance of the whole team and function
- Ownership of diversity programmes
- HR issues: Contracts, disputes etc.
- Experience building a HR function from the ground up
- Experience running diversity, training and development and performance programmes
- Experience of salary and benefit reviews
- Understanding of HR systems and tools
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
The good stuff:
- Flexible Working
- Professional Development
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Free Snacks
This is your chance to make a difference. Be part of building a rewarding company culture and help to develop your colleagues at this unique tech company. Apply today!