Head of Sales (BBBH11515) London, England
|Salary:||GBP80000 - GBP130000 per annum + OTE|
We're looking for a Head of Sales to join a disruptive shared transport service, utilising machine learning and data analytics to create solution-based transport for thousands of daily customers! This is a well funded startup with transport and technology experience, and they're looking for an experienced sales leader with experience in a similar scale up environment to join their team.
You will own all sales activities of the company and lead three regional sales managers, selling to large entities such as corporates, business parks, and airports. With an average deal size of 150k-250k and then growing to 1 million plus, it's essential that you have experience dealing with longer sales cycles and procurement teams, and navigating complex organisations that often require bespoke solutions.
What you'll be doing:
You'll be driving and defining the sales strategy, leading and growing a high-performing team of regional sales managers. You'll hit the ground running quickly, spotting new opportunities and building a robust pipeline.
- Working with the wider company to refine the product offering, ensuring market fit and filtering feedback/requests
- Developing and executing a robust sales plan to achieve targets, from lead generation through to close
- Building and maintaining long-lasting customer relationships and driving account growth
- Progressing opportunities through pitching, developing proposals and agreeing commercial frameworks for new deals
- Developing clear sales reporting metrics that will drive the performance of your team
You're a commercially astute, self-starter with the ability to deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You're a motivating leader who isn't afraid to get hands-on, with significant sales experience in a scale up environment ideally in the logistics or mobility space.
- Creative, resilient, proactive and motivated to try new things
- Extensive experience in sales/commercial with proven results
- Experience in building, managing and inspiring high performing teams
- Experience with navigating high-profile tenders and procurement departments
- Extensive experience working in a growth company from an early-stage and used to getting hands-on in your role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Organised and able to prioritise independently to meet/exceed the overall sales targets
What you'll get:
- Salary ~£80K (£130K OTE)
- Commitment to your development and training
- Regular team social events
- Tickets to sporting and music events
- Free snacks and refreshments
- Your birthday off
This is an exciting time to join the company, as they scale up in the UK and new international markets in an increasingly exciting mobility space. If you think BIG and you're not afraid to challenge the status quo, we want to hear from you!
Apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.