Senior Developer (BBBH11394) London, England
|Salary:||GBP85000 - GBP95000 per annum|
A fast-growing fintech business backed by some of Europe's leading investors, is looking for a talented Senior Developer to join their team in London! This company is re-defining the way people connect and engage with their money, by creating a revolutionary experience and transformational outcomes for its users!
Founded by a diverse team of entrepreneurs and successful business-builders, you'll have the opportunity to work with and learn from technical experts and market leaders in a driven and supportive team.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing high quality software design and architecture
- Identifying, prioritising and executing tasks in the back-end software development lifecycyle
- Developing back-end systems by producing clean and efficient code
- Automating tasks using the appropriate tools and scripting
- Reviewing and debugging code
- Performing validation and verification testing
- Working with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve the product
- Documenting development phases and monitoring systems
- Ensuring software is up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new technology, teaching other developers how to incorporate new trends
- 6-8 years software engineering experience in a fast growing startup or similar dynamic environment
- Highly motivated and strives for personal excellence
- Passionate about the technology development process, always looking for ways to streamline workflows
- Independent thinker with an inquisitive nature, eager to learn and improve
- Effective collaborator, eager to be part of a small team that is building a business
- Confident tackling challenges that have not been tried before
- Ability to communicate rapidly, openly, inclusively and efficiently
Your tech skills:
- Java / Kotlin / Spring
- Microservices architecture
- SQL / Non-SQL databases
- CI / CD development environment
Bonus points for: Go, AWS, Sales Force Integration, Kubernetes / cluster schedulers, application security, 1st class degree in a STEM subject
If you have a strong interest in the fintech sector and want to play a key role in growing a successful business that will impact millions of users, this could be the right challenge for you! This company offers a highly competitive package, and the opportunity to work with and learn from technical experts and market leaders in a dynamic, collaborative and ego-free environment!
Apply with your CV, or get in touch for more information!