Key Account Manager (BBBH36053) Melbourne, Australia
About the company
Our client is a multinational speciality pharmaceutical company with big growth plans for Australia. A company who dedicates themselves to the development and commercialisation of ground-breaking products in to the market.
About the opportunity
As the Key Account Manager, you will play a key role in promoting a Women’s Health portfolio across the VIC and TAS territory. You will develop strong relationships, respond to customer queries, achieve sales targets, and develop and execute robust territory business plans.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting products to targeted clinicians across VIC and TAS.
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of the disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet objectives within the geographical area
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions within a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Business, Nursing, or related discipline is essential.
- Proven experience in a Hospital Specialist Representative position
- Experience in women’s health, gynaecology, IVF, or fertility (desirable)
- Someone who is passionate, committed and results focused
- Be positive, a self-starter and someone who can work autonomously
A people focused, passionate and results focused team who rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant, on 03 9938 7105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.