Senior Manager - Business Analytics (38033) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||attractive package on offer|
About the company
Our client is a global specialised bio-pharmaceutical company with expertise in niche therapeutic areas. They are leaders in research and development and pride themselves on their innovative, scientifically advanced, and enhanced products. This organisation is recognised for having exceptional high standards of business conduct and for providing a highly supportive and dynamic team culture.
About the opportunity
My client is seeking a Senior Manager, Business Analytics to be responsible for the commercial analytics of the organisation.
This role is Melbourne based, with flexible working arrangements on offer.
- Responsible for the commercial analytics of the organisation
- Partnering with highly specialised business units to ensure their forecasting analytics for budgets are robust
- Response for market modelling by looking at data sources that then translate to patient models
- Work closely with teams to collect insights and translate insights into actions
- Design and implement sales incentive schemes for teams
- Working closely and collaboratively with a wide range of internal stakeholders; sales leaders, marketers, finance, and medical teams
- Be able to closely interpret high volumes of data
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary education in the fields of Business, Marketing, Science or Healthcare
- Pharmaceutical industry experience (preferable)
- Proven track record in market modelling and forecasting analytics
- Advanced with Excel
- Experience working with teams to translate data
- Commercial acumen - strategic in providing commercial inputs
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation skills
The culture is highly collaborative, accountable, patient focused and dedicated to developing and recognising potential in employees.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Specialist Manager on 0399387105, email@example.com