Territory Sales Manager (BBBH36866) Perth, Australia
- An ASX listed company
- Newly created role due to rapid business growth
- Quality products with a leading portfolio
- Growth and development opportunities
- Lucrative package!
About the company
A leading company that spans across medical devices and diagnostics known for their quality equipment, consumables, services, and technology across several specialised healthcare areas.
About the opportunity
As the Territory Manager, you will be managing the WA territory for an outstanding portfolio of capital and consumable products.
- Effectively managing the WA territory to achieve set annual set targets
- Identifying key customers with the objective to increase sales
- Generating qualified appointments as well as cold call on prospective customers/referrers
- Engage with customers and KOLs, presenting the necessary information to enable customers and referrers to make informed decisions.
- Addressing customer enquiries, and provide competitor arguments, and discuss supporting literature.
- Entering daily activities into CRM; including logging all sales activities - customer visits, phone calls, emails, other tasks and communications - track sales opportunities through sales pipeline, report against sales quotas, and demonstrate effective use of CRM.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally have a clinical background
- Proven track record of sales results in a Capital/Consumables medical sales role
- Public and Private hospital experience in WA
- Positive, motivated, with a can-do attitude
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 03 9938 7105 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group - Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com