GP Representative (BBBH34946) Western Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||attractive package on offer|
About the company
This company specialises in both prescription and consumer medicine, operating in Australia and globally. They are well known known for their market leading brands, commercial innovation, and fast pace growth. Working with the seasoned elite of the pharmaceuticals industry this company offers professional training and support with the reward of progression.
About the opportunity
As the GP Representative you will be responsible for promoting in the areas of Weight Loss and Dermatology to General Practitioners across the VIC West territory.
- Accountable for developing and implementing of sales plans to achieve sales targets across the cover the VIC West territory
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Identify and develop relationships within the General Practice/Primary Care setting
- Establish and successfully implement in-clinic patient programs
- Collaborate internally with a current high performing team
Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree qualified
- Previous Australian Pharmaceutical sales experience
- Proven track record of sales results
- Established relationships and networks across the VIC west territory – desirable
- Proactive, self-driven, and result orientated with strong interpersonal skills
Join a fun, friendly, and accountable environment and be amongst like-minded individuals who are high performing and innovative thinkers that support each other.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0399387105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com. For other healthcare