Hospital Specialist Representative (37249) Western Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
About the company
An established multinational speciality pharmaceutical company, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
About the opportunity
As the Hospital Sales Representative you will play a key role in promoting a reputable and market leading diabetes portfolio across the VIC West territory. You will develop strong relationships, respond to customer queries, develop, and execute robust territory business plans and achieve sales targets.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting products to targeted customers
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet objectives within the geographical area
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions within a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Qualifications in Science, Business, Nursing, or related discipline is essential
- Proven track record of success within a Hospital Specialist Representative position
- Diabetes or Endocrinology therapy area is essential
- Someone who is passionate, committed, willing to learn
- Has a positive mindset and able to work autonomously
A people focused company that offer flexibility, opportunities for career progression and rewards success in a collaborative and growth-oriented business.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie on 03 9938 7105 for a confidential discussion.