Hospital Sales Representative (BBBH35589) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive package on offer|
About the company
Recognised as a distinct leader across multiple portfolios and therapy areas, this biopharma has experienced incredible success locally and globally in recent times. This includes market leading products that have prolonged lives, enhanced the quality of life and cured patients from debilitating diseases. With further products in late stages of development and a recent key global acquisition, this organisation is building on their current platform to continue to lead the market in specialised therapeutics.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, as the Hospital Sales Representative, you shall be responsible for an Oncology/Haematology portfolio of products. This role shall be covering VIC and TAS.
- Achieve sales targets by promoting products to targeted specialist customers
- Develop & maintain excellent knowledge of disease area, products, competitors, and market developments in the relevant disease state area
- Develop detailed territory business plans, based on territory analysis to meet objectives within the geographical area
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions within a timely manner
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a science or a nursing background are essential, or commensurate experience.
- Proven track record of sales results as a Hospital Specialist Representative
- Oncology/ Haematology therapeutic experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills plus high levels of organisation, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
The culture is highly collaborative, accountable, unpretentious, patient focused and dedicated to developing and recognising potential in employees.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0399387105 for a confidential discussion.