Associate Director, Marketing (38171) Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||attractive package on offer|
About the company
Our client is a global specialised bio-pharmaceutical company with expertise in niche therapeutic areas. They are leaders in research and development and pride themselves on their innovative, scientifically advanced, and enhanced products. This organisation is recognised for having exceptional high standards of business conduct and for providing a highly supportive and dynamic team culture.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Business Unit Director, as the Associate Director, Marketing, you will be the sole marker within the business unit and shall be responsible for the delivery of tactical implementation of marketing strategy for an oncology pipeline of products. Using your strategic approach, you shall be collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve revenue and results objectives.
Can be Melbourne or Sydney based.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans for continued commercial success on recently launched products, along with short term product launches.
- Develop a strong understanding of the therapy area in Australia, focussing on patient, caregivers, physicians, and payer’s needs.
- High levels of cross functional working with medical, sales, market research, corporate communications, and finance.
- Achieve operational objectives including customer satisfaction, sales, profit targets and inventory management.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related fields required
- Senior Marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in high value speciality care product portfolio/s, ideally within Oncology/Haematology
- Experience in creative marketing strategies to grow a successful product portfolio
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities, strong strategic planning ability plus high levels of cross functional working
- Strategic, agile, entrepreneurial, dynamic, able to role up sleeves
The culture is highly collaborative, accountable, unpretentious, patient focused and dedicated to developing and recognising potential in employees.
How to Apply