2 x Territory Manager (37939) Queensland, Australia
About the company
A growing global medical device company with offices in Japan, the US, Europe, Singapore, China, and Latin America. Their medical device products are based on a high-tech biomaterial platform technology.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, there are 2 Territory Manager vacancies available in QLD where you will be responsible for driving sales and marketing functions on your defined territory.
- Provide effective territory management and achieve sales targets for the QLD Territory.
- Build and maintain relationships within the public and private hospital settings
- Provide clinical evaluations with surgeons and relevant stakeholders
- Use your commercial acumen to collaborate with clients for successful business outcomes.
- Provide clinical education to support product sales and implementation.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven track record of sales results in a medical devices sales role
- Previous experience working within surgical sales and comfortable within the theatre setting
- Experience across a variety of clinical surgical procedures e.g. ENT, gastrointestinal; endoscopic; laparoscopic, cardiothoracic and hepato-biliary;
- Ability to work autonomously, be self-driven and highly motivated
- Be commercial savvy and demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Experience providing training and education
- Ability to liaise with a range of customers successfully
- Be a team player and able to work collaboratively
Their culture is one of entrepreneurial spirit, supportive and accountability and one where you are rewarded for your success.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie on firstname.lastname@example.org or Jodie Robinson on email@example.com to arrange for a confidential discussion.