IT Support Specialist (357877) Greeley, Colorado
|Salary:||USD20.15 - USD20.15 per hour|
SNI Technology’s client located in Greeley, CO is immediately seeking to hire an IT Support Specialist for a contract assignment estimated to last through until the end of September, 2019.
IT Support Specialist
Under general direction and guidance, the IT Support Specialist will contribute to the success of the overall IT department by assisting with deployments and equipment moves.
Support will include:
- Updating tickets and properly documenting projects.
- Deploying and decommissioning new and old devices as part of IT’s ongoing Computer Lifecycle Replacement project.
- The ability to follow instructions closely, be detail-oriented, and provide excellent customer service in-person, via email, or phone.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field plus at least one year of experience repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting desktop computers and technology.
- Advanced knowledge of a wide range of technology devices, computing hardware, and software solutions, particularly enterprise-wide software such as Gmail, web browsers, Office suite, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Android OS, OSX, and iOS.
- General knowledge of IT security concepts, including encryption, 2FA/MFA, antivirus software, firewalls, phishing, passwords, and spoofing.
- General knowledge of IT networking concepts, including IPv4 addresses, MAC addresses, DNS, LDAP, VPNs, subnets, ports, LANs, WANs, Ethernet, and TCP.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field plus at least two years of experience repairing, maintaining, and troubleshooting desktop computers and technology.
- Any other industry standard certifications
- Experience working in a higher education environment
- Experience working with imaging or management tools such as MDT, Kaseya, SCCM, JSS, etc…
Strongly Desired Skills:
- High typing proficiency, personable phone etiquette, and excellent grammatical skills.
- This individual will be required to be physically active and must be able to move at least 30 pounds and walk long distances over the course of a day.