Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction (kjkWTravSup) Las Vegas, Nevada
Lead Superintendent - Commercial Construction
One of the most highly respected general contractors in the Southwest is looking for an experienced lead Superintendent who will take on the management of key projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
This contractor has been in business for over 40 years and continues to grow. They have a reputation as a reliable and high-quality contractor with a culture that inspires their employees and ignites their passion for construction.
Must have experience as a lead superintendent over commercial construction projects.
Must be willing to travel as needed. Although work is performed in several states with varying project duration and value, the majority of projects are located in AZ, NM, TX and CO.
- Manage the overall safety of the employees, subcontractors, and the job site to ensure zero-accident projects.
- Implement and update overall project schedules including identifying critical path items and ensuring expedition of those to job sites to complete projects within budget and on time.
- Ensure subcontractors are fully executing and complying with contracted scope of work and identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope, reducing scope gaps and risk of potential change orders.
- Supervise subcontractors, resolve disputes, and monitor quality of workmanship and materials.
- Coordinate and supervise work among all trades.
- Communicate with project management to ensure work complies with drawings, specifications, and schedule.
- Resolve construction issues as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of job site.
- Review daily activity plans to ensure the requisite personnel, equipment, and supplies are in place so that work can be conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain daily work logs and monitor the execution of punch lists.
- 5+ years of construction industry experience with a minimum of 2 as a lead Superintendent.
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations.
- Ability to read and evaluate blueprints and relevant contract documents.
- Experience with construction-related software is desirable.
- Understands and promotes the “team” concept.
- Ability to develop/maintain a positive working relationship with clients, public, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Lucrative bonus plans
- Complete benefits package
- Positive work environment and company culture
If you enjoy leading projects from the field, APPLY NOW to take the next step in your construction career!
If you are interested in this position apply online or submit your resume and project list to Kenna Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries are strictly confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.