Factory Worker 6am-2pm (BKRBI1) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP7.7 - GBP16.42 per hour|
Factory Workers are required at an award-winning ready meal factory in Malton area. Own transport for this role is desirable but not essential.
The production role is full time working 8 hour shifts on a permanent 6am-2pm shift, Monday-Friday. Overtime is optional on a weekend also, paying up to double time.
It’s a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity with a company that has a culture of promoting within.
- Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
- Over 500 employees on site
- Manufacture award winning meals
- Culture of promoting from within
As a Factory Worker you’ll be responsible for:
- Food production
- Preparation and packaging
- Variety of roles available within different departments: kitchen, ready meals and sleeving
- Some of the production roles require food factory of kitchen experience however many roles are available for new people to the industry
The Benefits of the Factory Worker role:
- Fixed shift pattern working 6am-2pm
- On site car parking Facilities
- Discounted prices on food and drink within canteen
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Amazing overtime rates
- Full training will be given
- Standard pay rate of £7.70/£8.21 dependent on age, with overtime paying up to £16.42 per hour.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you! To start your career as a Production Operative please call 01723 500643 on, or email email@example.com