Warehouse FLT Driver (BK3632) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10.52 per hour|
Castle Industrial and Construction Division are currently looking for Warehouse FLT drivers in the Malton area.
2 different shift patterns are available, either working Monday-Friday rotating shifts 6 am-2 pm/2 pm-10 pm with TRANSPORT PROVIDED from the Scarborough area, paying £9.00 an hour with excellent overtime rates. Alternatively, you could work 4 days on 4 days off 6 am-6 pm, paying £9.21 an hour with excellent overtime rates.
The role of a Warehouse FLT driver consists of:
- Operating a Counterbalance FLT
- Being prepared to assist in manual warehouse work as well as drive the Forklift Truck
- Facilitate the movement of stock around the warehouse
- Loading and Unloading deliveries
- Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
- Over 400 employees on site
- Manufacture award-winning produce
- Culture of promoting from within
The benefits of Warehouse FLT role:
- On-site car parking Facilities
- Discounted prices on food and drink within the canteen
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Pay rates £8.21-£16.42 per hour
- Transport provided from the Scarborough area
Warehouse FLT drivers can benefit from ongoing full-time hours. There is also the opportunity to gain permanent employment and earn excellent overtime rates.
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse FLT driver please contact Kim on 01723 500643 or email@example.com