Food Production Operative (MALT01) Malton, England
|Salary:||GBP8.21 - GBP18.36 per hour|
Production Operatives are required at an award-winning ready meal factory in Malton area.
The production role is full time working 8 hour shifts on a 6-2pm/2-10pm rotation.
It’s a genuine temporary to permanent opportunity with a company that has a culture of promoting within.
- Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
- Over 400 employees on site
- Manufacture award winning meals
- Culture of promoting from within
As a Production Operative you’ll be responsible for:
- Food production
- Preparation and packaging
- Variety of roles available within different departments: kitchen, ready meals and sleeving
- Some of the production roles require food factory of kitchen experience however many roles are available for new people to the industry
The Benefits of Production Operative role:
- On site car parking Facilities
- Discounted prices on food and drink within canteen
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Amazing overtime rates
- Full training will be given
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
To start your career as a Production Operative please call Kimberley on 01653 609687 or email your CV to email@example.com